Introducing: Lauren's Lookbook Photography

Friday, June 19, 2015

Since I can remember I have always loved to take photographs. Recently I have learned to really channel that passion into a craft. I have spent quality time with my camera, learning how to use it best alongside my favorite editing programs, and am currently working on building a portfolio to post on this blog. Many photographers will watermark the corner of their photos with the name of their business and knew I needed a name, so I decided to keep the "Lauren's Lookbook" name within my photography as well. I can't wait to show you all of the wonderful projects to come with this new endeavor! Feel free to click on the link to my photography page to view my portfolio and other information (located on the menu on the left side of the page.)

Until Then,

Lauren E. Millsaps


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground