Close but not the Same; a Twin Blog Post

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a life sized Barbie doll to dress up? My favorite twin/ best friend/ therapist Anna kindly subjected herself to my dressing her for our picnic and trip to Biltmore Estate this weekend. It was very casual, and the weather was perfect. I bought the shirts we both wore a long time ago, when I thought it acceptable to purchase the same shirt in two colors. Photographing people makes me happier than I realized, and we had an amazing trip.









What we wore:

Shirts: Express, similar Here 
Jeans: On Anna, American Eagle, On Me, Banana Republic
Ankle Booties: On Anna/similar here, On Me, Forever 21
Accessories: Hat/Forever 21, Bag/Old Navy, Sunglasses/Steve Madden
Her Jewelry: Necklace/Kate Spade, Bracelet/Francescas
My Jewelry: Necklace/Swarovski, Bracelets/Jewelmint 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground