Autumn Enchanting

Saturday, November 1, 2014










Fall is my favorite. There is a romance to all of it, and I wish there were a magical land where Octobers were eternal. Mixing work wear into a college wardrobe has been tricky, but this outfit was a good mix between the two. Never before have I bought two of the same pair of shoes, but for my birthday, I purchased these from Nine West in brown (shown here,) as well as in black. The back is a stretchy material, and the rest is a pristene leather. I sometimes struggle to find boots that lack a lot of embellishments, which can date a pair of shoes. These boots don't have any buckles, chains, or odd embellishments that might but a "date" on them. They're comfy and versatile and I love them. The sparkles on this tank are great for a night out, but when I threw this brown blazer over it, it turned the top into a appropriate look. I can't get over my neighborhood right now; the colors, the air, the postcard quality scenes, all call my name on my drive home. 
Just so you know, there is an "Autumn Jazz" radio station on Pandora and it is perfect. Yes, I am listening to it as I type this up. Enjoy fall for what it is. Ignore all of the stores rushing Christmas. Enjoy the now, and enjoy Christmas when the time is right! Get out there, shine bright, and embrace the enchantment that is Autumn. 

Until Next Time,
Lauren Elizabeth Millsaps 

Top: old, similar here 
Boots: Nine West 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground