All That Glitters

Wednesday, October 15, 2014






When the weather is dreary and the urge to wear all black hits, I resist that idea and instead opt for the most bright and flamboyant colors in my closet. I know there's a rule against wearing white after labor day, but following the rules is boring. This was what I wore to my Birthday dinner, so I can break the rules if I want. I love the look of a sweater over a collared shirt, and the pop of gold that screams "I'm a three year old child, love me anyway." The bracelet I'm wearing was a birthday gift from my amazing Big, and the earrings are a gift from my parents. 

Until Next Time, 

Lauren Elizabeth Millsaps

Sweater: Old Navy
Collared Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: American Eagle
Sandals: Target
Bag: ASOS 
Bracelet: Alex & Ani 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground