Biltmore Birthday

Monday, October 13, 2014







Casey and I visit the Biltmore Estate frequently, when I need to get away from classes, work, and technology for a while. Every year we make the trip for my birthday, and this trip was just as special as any. There was an overcast, which is my favorite kind of weather (for pictures at least.) We had lunch at the Stable Cafe (swoon,) and indulged at the candy shop. The house is prepping for a Downton Abbey exhibit, and we won't even get into that excitement. I kept it simple and warm with a creme sweater and my new favorite vest, and since it called for rain, I opted for my Hunter boots. Getting some alone time away from school, and seeing my favorite spot in NC made for the best birthday possible.

Vest: Old Navy
Sweater: Anthropologie
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Hunter 
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Bag: Old Navy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground