Birthday Wishes

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Today as I got home, I just wanted to reflect on how blessed I really am. I was born into an amazing family, given amazing career opportunities, introduced to multiple soul mates, and able to live a life full of passion and love. College has been the best experience of my life so far, and I feel so happy in this moment. Every year about this time, my family and friends start to gather my wish-list for my birthday. This birthday will be special because I will be leaving my teenage years behind, celebrating as a Kappa Delta, and sharing the day with my love, Sarah! Sarah and I realized we had the same birthday when we met during recruitment, and since Sarah "preffed" me during recruitment, we've had an awesome bond. Our birthdays will be here before we know it, and here is my 2014 birthday wish-list! Keep in mind, I never intend to get everything on this list, it's more of inspiration, and something I do for fun!

Birthday Wishes


Joules cable knit sweater
$115 - joules.com


Ash Rain Oak long sleeve shirt
collectivehabit.com


Brown jacket
amazon.com


Brown jacket
$490 - madeleine.co.uk


Nine west boots
zappos.com


Burberry silk scarve
$450 - monnierfreres.co.uk


Burberry scarve
nordstrom.com


Pottery Barn throw pillow
potterybarn.com


3 wick candle
bathandbodyworks.com


Fall home decor
kirklands.com




Gone Girl
barnesandnoble.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground