Romping Around

Monday, September 8, 2014








If you know me, you know that no one loves fall like this girl. I do, however, love to embrace the seasons. As the summer season comes to a close, I had to get my last few uses out of cutouts, rompers, and sandals all day. I wore this look to an event I've been looking forward to forever: The end of Summer Weenie Roast. Two of my top ten favorite bands played, and I think it was one of the best nights I've had in a while. Fitz and the Tantrums, Foster the People, and WEEZER (swoon) performed. The night was amazing, and totally worth the humidity. Rompers are a trend that I never hopped aboard, but at these outdoor music festivals, the 'fashion' can go a little crazy. This is as close as I get to festival fashion, and I won't apologize for not wearing a bikini and cutoffs to a concert. Also, how beautiful is the greenery around my house right now?! Had to throw in a tree comment. Embrace these last few weeks/days of summer!

Until Next Time,

Lauren Elizabeth Millsaps

Romper: Ark & Co
Belt: H&M, old
Sandals: Jack Rogers
Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Earrings: Forever 21
Bag: Target, old
Sunglasses: Karen Walker 



1 comment :

  1. What a cute romper! Love the back!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground