Swing

Thursday, August 21, 2014








While we don't have a tire swing anymore, my family still has five swings around the house. It's great for when "kids come over," but I still love to swing and stare out at the lake. I love the details on this top and paired it here with navy shorts. I can't wait to pair this top with some gold bottoms for another look, but for now I went casual and cool. These shorts have a breathable feel which makes them perfect for the summer. I'm loving this bag more and more as I have it, because it goes well with any outfit and looks much more expensive than it actually is. Classes have been so hectic this week, and I hope that any of you still in school are having a great time back!

Until Next Time,

Lauren Elizabeth Millsaps

Top: Francesca's
Shorts: JCrew
Belt: Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Old Navy

4 comments :

  1. Wow!!! Pink suits you so well. Beautiful outfit and I love that bag.

    XXX from Vienna,
    Mahshid مهشید


    http://www.facebook.com/thanks2fashion
    http://www.thankstofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That embroidered pink top is just so beautiful! What a perfect look for summer! Love the swing picture!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this perfectly casual summer look! The top is just too adorable! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute top! Love the color.

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground