A Watch that Feeds Ten

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

One of the many reasons I can't wait for the fall is so that basketball, hockey, and football will all return! Another reason is that my tolerance for the sweltering heat has reached an all time low. Some days you just need a light t-shirt and an airy skirt to help combat the temperature. I love the old Charlotte Hornet's logo, but the new one isn't too bad either. Sports aside, my favorite part of this entire outfit is the watch that I'm wearing. One Face (1:Face) is a company that sells watches like this one, in many colors. Each color represents a specific cause. When you purchase a watch in your favorite color or charity, proceeds go to that organization. The white watch is for hunger, and one watch purchase feeds ten people. I also have my eye on the breast cancer watch, which is the other charity nearest to my heart. For $40 you have a cool new digital watch and can feel like your fashion actually has a function. One purchase, and one person can really make an impact in the world. Click on the link below to browse all of the charities, and consider these as great gifts for anyone with a caring heart.

Tee: Addidas
Skirt: Forever 21
Sneakers: Keds
Watch: 1:Face
Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Earrings: Vintage
Bag: old, similar here 

2 comments :

  1. Lauren, I'm loving all of this cobalt! I'm equally excited for fall sports! You are just the cutest fan there is! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heat tolerance is starting to wane as well. We haven't had a super hot summer, but I wouldn't mind some days in the 70s - 80s! Love that cobalt bag!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground