Jeans and a T-Shirt

Friday, August 15, 2014








You can never make enough outfits out of a plain white t-shirt and dark wash jeans. The limit does not exist! This outfit is a great option for back to school. The sweater looks pretty heavy, but in reality, the knit leaves a lot of room to breathe and makes for a great summer and fall piece. When it comes to jeans, I've tried them all. Seven for all Mankind, Banana Republic, Lucky Brand, no brand has EVER come close to fitting me (and my height) as well as American Eagle Jeans have. They last forever and are extremely affordable. In case you couldn't tell by now, I have a thing for trees, and this one in my driveway is my new favorite piece of eye candy. Keep a lookout for my next post, which will feature some back to college essentials, including this t-shirt! Anyways, stay happy guys and embrace the rest of summer while it lasts.

Until Next Time,

Lauren Elizabeth Millsaps

Tee: Target
Sweater: last season, similar here
Jeans: American Eagle
Bag: Old Navy, similar 
Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Earrings: Forever 21
'C' Necklace: Gift, similar here
Flats: Clarks

2 comments :

  1. ….So simple but still very stylish and chic <3 LOVE IT

    XX from Vienna,
    Mahshid مهشید


    http://www.facebook.com/thanks2fashion
    http://www.thankstofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing better than a simple tee and jeans! I love it with the boyfriend cardigan and neutral accessories. XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground