Tie the Nautical: Kayla and Brandon's Lake Norman Engagement

Monday, July 27, 2015

Some people just exude a "sunniness," or a general  glow of happiness; Kayla and Brandon are two of those people. When I heard that the theme of their engagement party was nautical, I knew that Lake Norman would provide a great location for their shoot. Since I happen to live on that very lake, I invited the couple over to my house and we had a mini-adventure around our property. Brandon was such a good sport, putting up with the multiple requests I threw his way, and always looking at Kayla as though she were the last woman on earth. The sweetest couple in the world, Kayla and Brandon have a wonderful life to look forward to together. Here are some looks from the shoot.





















Check out all of the images, and full sized viewing on the couple's flickr page: https://flic.kr/s/aHskh3NT2d

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground