Rips, Stripes, and Sunflowers

Friday, August 8, 2014










Stripes are pretty classic for the most part. There's nothing wrong with edging them up every once in a while. I paired this wide striped top with my ripped shorts and leather booties. To make up for the lack of color in my outfit, I chose a red lip. The onyx ring I'm wearing was another vintage find, one that I got from my grandmother. The setting for this post is one that many of my southern friends are no stranger to; sunflower fields are popping up all over the place right now, and I couldn't resist traipsing through this one near my house. To explain the last photo, my grandparents compared my outfit to that of a corner-worker, and my pappaw loved messing with me by creating this lovely sign.

Until Next Time,

Lauren Elizabeth Millsaps

Top: H&M (old)
Shorts: American Eagle, similar here
Ankle Booties: Nine West, similar here
Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Earrings: old Forever 21
Ring: vintage, similar 
Lipstick: MAC Russian Red

2 comments :

  1. Really really really ...love your photos especially the 5th one where you are standing in the middle of the sunflower field.
    Beautiful outfit!

    XXX from Vienna,

    Mahshid مهشید


    http://www.facebook.com/thanks2fashion
    http://www.thankstofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Where I live, the sunflowers are all over the place, and make for a great photo op.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground