Camp Carefree

Monday, July 28, 2014





I hate to describe my fellowship as a prison, but I've just been released on bail for a three week period and I am as they say "gettin the heck outta dodge!" No one believes me when I tell them that I love to camp. I love to camp in a tent, under the stars, or even in a camper. There is something freeing about being away from it all in nature, and it reminds me why I want to work for the Environmental Protection Agency. I'm always hunting amazing trees, views, and outdoor adventures and hopefully these will all be abundant on my trip this week. Here's looking forward to S'mores and Trout for Dinner, a weird but not unfamiliar combination. I've missed my family and I won't be missing my MacBook. Here's what I'm wearing on the trip to my wilderness paradise.

Top: Forever 21
Jacket: Eddie Bauer
Shorts: American Eagle
Best Shoes Ever: Keds
'C' Necklace: similar here

2 comments :

  1. Hello!

    I somehow stumbled across your blog while looking for reviews of Keds this evening. I am looking at purchasing my very first pair! I have read all sorts of stories on various websites about Keds making feet really sweaty so I have been hesitant to buy a pair in the past. Has this been your experience with Keds or are your feet always sweat-free when you wear them?

    Fantastic website, by the way! You have a new fan!

    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, and hands down I love my Ked's. I have the leather pair, which I believe are the same price as the canvas ones. The canvas ones have made my feet sweaty, but my leather Ked's are absolutely perfect. They're like the yoga pants of shoes. If you did purchase a pair and found them uncomfortable after a while, you can purchase this powder from target or any shoe store that fights moisture in shoes and keeps them fresh! I always wear my Ked's and would choose them over heels any day. I hope you visit my blog again and let me know if you take the plunge to purchase a pair!!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground